Saturday 21 April 2012

Training Walk 20.04.12

Had to cut my training walk short today as I had problems with my knee coming down from Old John in Bradgate Park.  I did just over 5 miles today in 2 hours 15 minutes, heading north out of Cropston, across to Swithland Wood, and through Bradgate Park.  I felt my knee go coming downhill, and decided it would be better to head for home and rest it until my next training walk, when I intend to walk at least 16 miles.  Also, because my phone has had to go in for repair I don't have any photos to show either! 

Great tunes on the MP3 player today included Radio 4's The News Quiz, 'National Express' by The Divine Comedy and 'Hot Tamales' by The Ukulele Orchestra of Great Britain.  And when I got home the tune I played on the Ukulele was 'Hot Tamales' by The Ukulele Orchestra of Great Britain!

Check out the link - it's  a great song!

Cheers


No comments:

Post a Comment