Saturday 10 March 2012

Support from a famous Coast to Coaster


Recieved some correspondence today from a famous Coast to Coaster, in support of my charity walk.  I've scanned it in so you can see it below.



Thanks very much Julia, and thanks to Gina, Julia's PA, for helping to get Ms Bradbury's support for the walk.

The road out of Grosmont, N.Yorks - 1:3!
 

I've now watched her Coast to Coast series all the way through and it is so useful to be able to see where I'm going to be walking, specifically how long and steep those paths are going to be in some places!







Everyone has been so supportive and I am already a third of the way to my fundraising target. Dad and I have planned the route, stops and accommodation, and are almost ready to go.  Got a training walk tomorrow - 10+ miles.  I'll keep you posted . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment