Wednesday 1 August 2012

Introducing The Big Fella's better half!

Me and the Little fella
Hello All  
It's the Big Fella's better half here. It's my duty to keep G's blog updated whilst he's stomping his way across this great land of ours. Here's how it'll (hopefully) work. G will update me with the days events together with pictures and I will add my own unique flourishes to compile the blog each day.
G & I have been blown away by the support he's received from friends, family & complete strangers. Many thanks to you all. If you haven't already, you can still donate whilst he's walking. Just click the big green "DONATE" button on the right hand side of the screen. It's huge, you can't miss it :-)
If you have his mobile number, please text him messages of support & encouragement.
Obviously I'll miss G whilst he's away on his adventure, particularly on bin day when I suppose I'll just have to put them out myself.

1 comment:

  1. Remember . . . the green bin goes on this Wednesday, and the black bin goes out next week! xxx

    ReplyDelete